Deluxe Systems is a stocking distributor of Borroughs Rivet-Span.
Rivet-Span Bulk Racks go together without nuts, clips, or bolts … and store almost anything. Rivet-Span is an economical and versatile hand-load storage product that is incredibly easy to assemble, yet strong. It starts with a simple, economical design. A unit consists of posts, horizontal beams and wood decking. A variety of beams are available to accommodate a wide range of loads…and in spans and depths wider and greater than conventional shelving.
Types of Rivet-Span Units
Bulk Storage Units
Rivet-Span is ideally suited to virtually any type of hand-loaded material. It is designed for greater cube capacity than shelving and lower price than rack. Rivet-Span can be used to make bulk storage racks for storing a broad range of hand-loaded heavy materials, bulky parts or hard-to-store items.
- Designed for spans of 48″ to 96″ wide.
- Choice of beam capacity to meet your storage requirements.
- Uses double rivet angle, channel or Z beams.
- Beam levels adjust on 1-1/2″ centers.
- T Post adder units further reduce material investment and installation time.
Rivet-Span can also be used as quick, low-cost steel wood shelving. Single rivet and double rivet
low profile beams provide maximum space between shelf levels. Plus, Rivet-Span is ideal for double entry shelving units. It can be accessed from all four sides because no cross braces are required for stability.
- Designed for units up to 48″w.
- Uses single rivet or double rivet low profile beams on intermediate levels
- Uses full “perimeter” double rivet angle beams at the top and bottom levels for rigidity.
- Shelf levels adjust on 1-1/2″ centers.